Sunday, March 22, 2009

I Tried!

I really tried.  On Thursday I told the hubby that I was going to close up shop until Monday.  That's right.  I was going to close the door on my sewing room.  Well, Friday morning I just couldn't resist and opened it up just to finish off a few little items.  Then on Saturday I heard my machine calling my name again and decided to put together this little cutie.


 I found the pattern on one of my new favorite web-sites called Grand Revival Designs.  I am so amazed by the many talented women out there.  The blog world has really made it possible to us to start our own little businesses, share ideas, inspire each-other and create.  I am grateful for this.  Well, after I made up the cute little skirt I decided it was time to make a matching headband because an outfit just isn't complete without a little accessorizing.

 There are many different versions out on the web but I found my pattern here.  Anyway, today the door is staying shut and tomorrow we may just have to make a matching skirt for me.    

1 comment:

  1. How cute!!! I love it!! I am so excited that I won your very first give-away!! YEAH!! Kaitlyn loves the shirt you made for her birthday present:) She's wore it all day today--it goes pretty good with the skirt Shay made her!! You two must think alike:) Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete